Last updated: April 2021
In general, we use your personal information only for providing and improving our website. By using the MUSEUM BOOSTER website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Which kind of data do we collect?
We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out our services and to provide particular services requested by the users.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect the following kind of data:
- Contact Data: includes first name, last name, e-mail address and title.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address and your login data. A public IP address is a unique number which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet connected device to browse the internet. The log file records the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided), your internet browser type and version, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. This information is collected to help diagnose and manage the website, to audit the geographical make-up of users, and to establish how they have arrived at the website.
- Cookies: for further information please see section Cookies Policy.
- Special Categories of Personal Data: we do not collect any information about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about health, genetic and biometric data.
- Social Media: depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
How is your data collected?
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us:
- When you visit our website www.museumbooster.com,our web server automatically records your public internet protocol (‘IP’) address and also generates a log file.
- When you decide to contact us via the contact form.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal information only for providing and improving our website and services as well as to respond to your contact requests. We will never sell, rent or exchange your details with any other organization not linked to the services and actions of MUSEUM BOOSTER.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
However, despite all precautions, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and so wish to draw your attention to the fact that you do so at your own risk.
The content of external links is subject to the liability of the respective provider.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
– Request access to your personal data
– Request correction of your personal data
– Request erasure of your personal data
– Object to processing of your personal data
– Request restriction of processing your personal data
– Request transfer of your personal data
– Right to withdraw consent
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text-only string of information transmitted from our web server that is stored in the cookie folder of the web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow our website to recognize your browser every time it is connected to our web server. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our web server to identify website users in order to provide more personalized content that is relevant to your needs.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie folder of your browser until you leave our website. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of certain applications or website functions.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies can be used to improve user-friendliness (e.g. by optimizing navigation). These cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for a longer period of time, depending on your browser settings. Persistent cookies allow information to be collected on a web server every time you visit our website. Persistent cookies are also known as tracking cookies.
Here you find a list of cookies that are used on our website:
|Museum Booster||HTTP||_tccl_visit||defines a unique ID for the session, enables the website to receive data about visitor behavior for statistical purposes||one day|
|Museum Booster||HTTP||_tccl_visitor||defines a unique ID for the session, enables the website to receive data about visitor behavior for statistical purposes||one year|
|img.secureserver.net||Pixel||t/1/tl/event||used to determine the preferred language of the user and to set the language on the website if possible||at end of session|
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the MUSEUM BOOSTER website and deliver advertisements on and through the MUSEUM BOOSTER website.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
MUSEUM BOOSTER GmbH
If you wish to find out more about cookies, please visit:
All AboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/